The Veronic lounge chair is a modern replica of a famous Danish chair that, to this day, is still loved and admired for it's creative design flair.
The design is inspired by the Danish furniture designer Ib Kofod Larsen who created a range of beautiful and innovative furniture during the 1950s - 1960s. It is the perfect modern-retro accent piece and will add a little character to any interior space.
- Frame Body: Malaysian Oak
- Frame colour: Natural
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Fabric Abrasion: 40,000 rubs
- Colour: Light Grey
- Seat Height: 40.5cm
Product Dimensions (cm):
- 64(L) x 71(W) x 73.5(H) - 9Kg
Packaging Dimensions (cm):
- Box 1: 75(L) x 65.5(W) x 76(H) - 11Kg
- Legs Only
- Light dusting/wiping for general cleaning
- 12 months