Series > ANDERS range
Utilize your workday to its fullest potential with the ANDERSON Executive Office Desk. With the wide tabletop and plenty of storage space to organize your day-to-day workload, this highly functional and sleek desk, together with the elegant Aluminium corner on the table edge for an added chic look, gives your workplace a sophisticated style and professional ambience. View the full ANDERS range to complete your office space.
- Structure: Environmental friendly E1 Boards with Melamine finish
- Colour: Australian Gold Oak & Red Oak
- Reversible Return
- Aluminium corner on the table edge
- Drawers have a lock code
- 2 x Drawers: 33.7(W) x 31.8(D) x 12.5(H) cm
- 1 x Shelf: 52.7(W) x 29.8(D) x 1.6(H) cm
- Tabletop Thickness: 2.5 cm
- Distance between legs: 142.5 cm (Knee Space)
- 200(L) x 165(W) x 76(H) cm; 110 Kg
Packaging Dimensions (cm):
- Box 1: 177(L) x 87.5(W) x 8.5(H) cm; Weight: 38 kg
- Box 2: 167(L) x 62(W) x 10(H) cm; Weight: 31.5 kg
- Box 3: 167(L) x 65(W) x 10(H) cm; Weight: 45 kg
- Level 4: Experienced, professional assembly recommend (refer to Assembly for further details).
- Optional Power Points included (Electrician required)
- Light dusting/ wiping for general cleaning
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- 12 months
Please Note: Due to the nature of the materials, the grain and colour may vary to maintain a natural aesthetic.
All our items are carefully sourced and selected based on their quality, craftsmanship and production costs. We strive to provide beautiful designs at affordable prices.
Series > ANDERS range
We want to assist our valued customer as much as we can. In order to give the best recommendation for a smooth and satisfied assembly of our high quality furniture, we introduced our ranking of levels as follows:
- Level 1: Item fully assembled.
Item will come packaged fully assembled, ready to pull out of box and ready to use (In some cases due to transit and product movement, doors may sometimes require minor adjustments/ alignment).
- Level 2: Basic. Legs only.
Item will arrive partially built and/or just require to attach the legs. Legs are either installed using the bolts and Allen key supplied or the self-tapping screws supplied.
- Level 3: Intermediate. Flat packed.
Item is a complete flat packed item. With the aid and guide of a step by step you are required to complete assembly accordingly.
- Level 4: Experienced
Item is flat packed, bulky and detailed. While most of customers successfully install the item on their own, we do recommend professional assembly to condition you or the person who will be completing the assembly.
The assembly requires following details steps, installing runners, handling large panels and even aligning doors/hinges should it be required.
Items that are supplied with the extra optional power points/ GPO’s may require an electrician.