The eye-catcher of the RADDIX Executive Desk is the thick tabletop and legs. The 2 soft-closing drawers for storage space and new style sliding wire box complete the desk as the perfect choice for the office.
Note: Desk comes in 1.8 or 2.2 meters; also available with Left Return
- Structure: E1 Environmental Boards with Melamine finish
- Main Colour: Dark Brown
- Further colours: Iron grey modesty panel & Lake Black Teak
- Right Return
- 2 Drawers: 49.4(W) x 31.8(D) x 13.5(H) cm
- 1 Shelf: 55.6(W) x 55(D) x 1.6(H) cm
- Desktop Thickness: 9cm
- Distance between legs: 111.2cm (Knee Space)
- Thicken tabletop and legs
- Storage Function: 1 Shelf & 2 Soft closing drawers come with a lock
- New style sliding wire box cap on the tabletop with 2 surface options
- 180(L) x 180(W) x 76(H); 117.5 Kg
Packaging Dimensions (cm):
- Box 1: 170(L) x 95(W) x 14(H); 37 kg
- Box 2: 92(L) x 81.5(W) x 12.5(H); 14 kg
- Box 3: 54(L) x 26.5(W) x 19(H); 3 kg
- Box 4: 180.5(L) x 67(W) x 11.5(H); 47 Kg
- Box 5: 74(L) x 58.5(W) x 13.5(H); 24 Kg
- Yes - Professional Assembly Recommended
- Light dusting/wiping for general cleaning
- 1 Year
Please Note: Due to the nature of the materials, the grain and colour may vary to maintain a natural aesthetic.
All our items are carefully sourced and selected based on their quality, craftsmanship and production costs. We strive to provide beautiful designs at affordable prices.
We want to assist our valued customer as much as we can. In order to give the best recommendation for a smooth and satisfied assembly of our high quality furniture, we introduced our ranking of levels as follows:
- Level 1: Item fully assembled.
Item will come packaged fully assembled, ready to pull out of box and ready to use (In some cases due to transit and product movement, doors may sometimes require minor adjustments/ alignment).
- Level 2: Basic. Legs only.
Item will arrive partially built and/or just require to attach the legs. Legs are either installed using the bolts and Allen key supplied or the self-tapping screws supplied.
- Level 3: Intermediate. Flat packed.
Item is a complete flat packed item. With the aid and guide of a step by step you are required to complete assembly accordingly.
- Level 4: Experienced
Item is flat packed, bulky and detailed. While most of customers successfully install the item on their own, we do recommend professional assembly to condition you or the person who will be completing the assembly.
The assembly requires following details steps, installing runners, handling large panels and even aligning doors/hinges should it be required.
Items that are supplied with the extra optional power points/ GPO’s may require an electrician.