Create a memorable and professional first impression with the BELEN Reception Desk. The carbon grey body is complimented by sleek clean lines, adding a sense of understated luxury. The exceptional storage enables you a functional and stylish first point of call for all of your visitors.
Find the perfect fit for any reception or visitor's area with 2 different size options, 1.8 or 2.4M.
- Lockable built-in drawer under desk pedestal, built-in storage cupboard, and shelving units.
- Structure: MDF + Melamine
- Body + Legs: Environmental friendly E1 Boards with Melamine finish
- Colour: Acacia + Carbon Grey
- Legs: powder Coated
- 1x Drawer: 36.6(W) x 40(D) x13.5(H) cm
- 3x open shelves: 40(W) x 15.7(D) x 14.2(H) cm
- Table Top thickness 2.5cm
Product Dimensions (cm):
- 180(L) x 66(W) x 105(H); 101Kg
Packaging Dimensions (cm):
- Box 1: 179(L) x 64(W) x 7(H) - 32Kg
- Box 2: 185(L) x 109.5(W) x 5(H) - 43Kg
- Box 3: 108.5(L) x 63(W) x 12(H) - 32Kg
- Yes. Professional Assembly Recommended
- Light dusting/wiping for general cleaning
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- 12 months
*Due to the nature of the materials, the grain and colour may vary to maintain a natural aesthetic.
**Accessories not included.
All our items are carefully sourced and selected based on their quality, craftsmanship and production costs. We strive to provide beautiful designs at affordable prices.
We want to assist our valued customer as much as we can. In order to give the best recommendation for a smooth and satisfied assembly of our high quality furniture, we introduced our ranking of levels as follows:
- Level 1: Item fully assembled.
Item will come packaged fully assembled, ready to pull out of box and ready to use (In some cases due to transit and product movement, doors may sometimes require minor adjustments/ alignment).
- Level 2: Basic. Legs only.
Item will arrive partially built and/or just require to attach the legs. Legs are either installed using the bolts and Allen key supplied or the self-tapping screws supplied.
- Level 3: Intermediate. Flat packed.
Item is a complete flat packed item. With the aid and guide of a step by step you are required to complete assembly accordingly.
- Level 4: Experienced
Item is flat packed, bulky and detailed. While most of customers successfully install the item on their own, we do recommend professional assembly to condition you or the person who will be completing the assembly.
The assembly requires following details steps, installing runners, handling large panels and even aligning doors/hinges should it be required.
Items that are supplied with the extra optional power points/ GPO’s may require an electrician.