Increase your productivity with the highly functional KAISON Executive Desk. With the spacious workspace and endless storage options, it combines working convenience and effortless organization.
Featuring a thick tabletop and elegant aluminum legs into the office space, this desk brings a modern and professional charm to your office.
Note: Side Return can be interchanged to left or right upon assembly.
- Structure: Environmental friendly E1 Boards with Melamine finish
- Imported German brand "Schattdecor" the innovative surface specialist
- Colour: Brown Grey
- Reversible Return
- 1 Drawer: 37.6(W) x 36.8(D) x 8(H) cm
- 1 Shelf: 36.5(W) x 29.9(D) cm
- Desktop Thickness: 6cm
- Distance between legs: 113cm (Knee Space)
- Thick tabletop and aluminum legs
- Lockable drawer
Soft closing drawers with three-ball bearing slide
- 200(L) x 165(W) x 75(H) cm - 123 Kg
Packaging Dimensions (cm):
- Box 1: 187(L) x 92(W) x 10(H) cm - 41.1 kg
- Box 2: 162(L) x 62(W) x 11(H) cm - 38.6 kg
- Box 3: 62.5(L) x 59(W) x 26(H) cm - 35 kg
- Box 4: 120(L) x 21.5(W) x 14(H) cm - 13.5 Kg
- Level 4: Experienced, professional assembly recommend (refer to Assembly tab for further details).
- Optional Power Points included (Electrician required)
- Light dusting/ wiping for general cleaning
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- 12 months
***Accessories not included
Please Note: Due to the nature of the materials, the grain and colour may vary to maintain a natural aesthetic.
All our items are carefully sourced and selected based on their quality, craftsmanship and production costs. We strive to provide beautiful designs at affordable prices.
We want to assist our customers as much as we can. In order to give the best recommendation for a smooth and successful assembly of our furniture, we have introduced a grading system to differentiate the different levels of assembly experience and requirements for the product.
Please refer to product specifications for the assembly requirements in product description for level status recommended for each product.
Please note, the below is a guide only and may vary depending on individual assembly ability:
No assembly required: Item fully assembled
Item will come packaged fully assembled, ready to pull out of box and ready to use.
NOTE: In some cases, doors may require minor adjustments/ alignment due to movement during transit.
Level 1: Legs only
Item will arrive predominantly assembly and/or only require attachment of legs. Legs are either installed using the bolts and Allen key supplied or the self-tapping screws supplied.
Level 2: Basic. Flat packed
Item is a complete flat packed. Basic assembly is required, such as attaching compartments etc. (a simple step by step manual included in packaging).
Level 3: Intermediate. Flat packed
Item is flat packed and requires intermediate level of knowledge. With the aid and guidance of a multiple step by step manual (included in packaging), you are required to complete assembly accordingly.
Level 4: Experienced
Item is flat packed and detailed, and may require professional assembly. Such items may require you to follow a number of detailed steps, assemble and install drawers and runners, handle and align large parts and adjusting doors and hinges.
While most customers are able to manage a Level 4 assembly item successfully, we do recommend professional assembly to ensure an accurate outcome.
We always recommend the use of a Licensed Electrician for the installation of any power points.