Series > TRIBECA range
Series > PHOENIX range
The PHOENIX 2.2M Executive Desk is part of the TRIBECA range.
It is the state-of-the-art CEO executive desk that shines with elegance, sharpness and prestige with its leading-edge design. Plenty of self-closing drawers and cupboards there will be no shortage of storage.
Like this range? Type TRIBECA in the search tab to view the whole matching range.
- Structure: MDF + Melamine
- Body + Legs: E1 Environmental Boards
- E1 Environmental Board crafted with German HUECK texture
- Stainless Steel Grill / Bars
- Self Closing doors and drawers
- Colour: warm Oak & Black
- Black Handles
- Desktop: 200cm x 90cm
- Desktop Thickness: 60mm (Internal Steel beams)
- 3 Drawers: 41.2W x 33.5D x 11.4H
- 2 Shelves: 79.6W x 46.4D & 37.6W x 46.4D
- Return Depth 50cm
- Max Weight Capacity 80Kg
- 220(L) x 200(W) x 76(H) - 170Kg
Packaging Dimensions (cm):
- Box 1: 204(L) x 96(W) x 8(H) - 37.8kg
- Box 2: 207(L) x 55(W) x 6.5(H) - 34kg
- Box 3: 203(L) x 65(W) x 8.5(H) - 47kg
- Box 4: 91(L) x 65(W) x 14(H) - 41.2Kg
- Box 5: 271(L) x 11(W) x 8.5(H) - 15Kg
- Yes, Level 4: Experienced, professional assembly recommend (refer to Assembly tab for further details).
- Optional PowerPoints included (Electrician required)
- Light dusting/ wiping for general cleaning
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- 12 months
Please Note: Due to the nature of the materials, the grain and colour may vary to maintain a natural aesthetic.
All materials have been selected for their premium look, feel and suitability for home and commercial environments.
The craftsmanship and production are of the highest quality, as this range is built to be loved and lived in.
We want to assist our customers as much as we can. In order to give the best recommendation for a smooth and successful assembly of our furniture, we have introduced a grading system to differentiate the different levels of assembly experience and requirements for the product.
Please refer to product specifications for the assembly requirements in product description for level status recommended for each product.
Please note, the below is a guide only and may vary depending on individual assembly ability:
No assembly required: Item fully assembled
Item will come packaged fully assembled, ready to pull out of box and ready to use.
NOTE: In some cases, doors may require minor adjustments/ alignment due to movement during transit.
Level 1: Legs only
Item will arrive predominantly assembly and/or only require attachment of legs. Legs are either installed using the bolts and Allen key supplied or the self-tapping screws supplied.
Level 2: Basic. Flat packed
Item is a complete flat packed. Basic assembly is required, such as attaching compartments etc. (a simple step by step manual included in packaging).
Level 3: Intermediate. Flat packed
Item is flat packed and requires intermediate level of knowledge. With the aid and guidance of a multiple step by step manual (included in packaging), you are required to complete assembly accordingly.
Level 4: Experienced
Item is flat packed and detailed, and may require professional assembly. Such items may require you to follow a number of detailed steps, assemble and install drawers and runners, handle and align large parts and adjusting doors and hinges.
While most customers are able to manage a Level 4 assembly item successfully, we do recommend professional assembly to ensure an accurate outcome.
We always recommend the use of a Licensed Electrician for the installation of any power points.